Introducing – “River Cottage Get Foraging!” – our new mobile game made for iOS, Android and Kindle devices.
Developed in partnership with Channel 4 and KEO films, join Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall in this hidden object game where you get to forage for all the ingredients and utensils he needs to make delicious home cooked meals. Scour the River Cottage kitchen, garden, hedgerow and orchard – finding different items depending on the season.
Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
In each location Hugh will explain what you need to find and what the ingredients will be used for. Successfully finding all the items gives you points and leads to unlocking of new environments, seasons and River Cottage recipes. Check the notebook if you’re not sure what something looks like, and unlock items by finding them in-game and coming back every day.
– Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
– Magnifying glass zoom to help with those harder to find items
– Four environments shot on location at River Cottage
– Two seasons of ingredients
– Selected recipes from the River Cottage books
– Notebook listing unlocked items
– Time bonuses for fast foragers!
– Free To Play